Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LOST !!!!

Once strong for words, now speechless
Not knowing where to go, what to do
What to say, what to feel
My mind numb, my heart throbs.

Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
Lost in a crowd I’m losing my breath,
Lost as a kid, lost as an adult

I feel everything is falling apart and its my fault
Lost as a person, cant find my way
Lost in life every day, Lost in worry

Lost in Me, I need a break
Lost in wonder which road should I take?
Lost in a place I don’t know well
Where are you now? There’s no one to tell
Lost here all alone To break these walls

Lost in mind
Lost in soul
Lost memories, there just a hole
Lost family, lost my place
Still yet I’m full of hate
Lost in boredom think I’ll leave
There’s a lot in life I need to achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment